3/14/2016

Get along log



This was not the longest log in Rowlett Creek this morning, but it seemed fine for these turtle to get along together. They were enjoying the sun so much they ignored me. (The first time I heard about a "get along" table at the preschool, I thought it was a direction to "get a LONG table". The theory involves kids sitting together at a table until they figure out how to get along.)


The hawk checked me out, then put on a flying display overhead to show me what a pathetic, earthbound creature I am.



Concerned friends will  be glad to know I didn't pocket the mushrooms for spore printmaking.



The butterfly's wings were very beat up, but it was still gorgeous in the bright light.



All in all, a successful, relaxing post-dental appointment treat. Floss. Just do it.


© 2014-2016 Nancy L. Ruder

No comments: