3/25/2019

Perfection

Not even a bum knee could keep me from the soft trail at Oak Point on this glorious day. I'll never be a prima ballerina or steal second base again, but my knee is holding me up and getting me where I need to go today. I'm extremely grateful.


This lovely lady Common Green Darner showed off beside the trail near the amphitheater. She made up for visual confirmation that I missed the trout lily blooms during my limping spell.  It's okay, there'll be another spring. So humming Peggy Lee's "There'll be Another Spring," I headed back toward the car. The knee made it under the fallen limbo tree on Bur Oak Pass, too.

How low can you go?

Peggy Lee and George Shearing first release.
Diana Reeves version from "Good Night, and Good Luck."
Chubby Checkers limbo song



© 2014-2019 Nancy L. Ruder

No comments: